Quarter 2, Week 3 – Factors Influencing a Selection



 

I wasn’t able to attend our google meet because I had another important schedule but I studied our ppt so I can easily catch up. Our topic is about Factors Influencing A Selection. We had our daily blog and quiz for week 3. 


I learned that there are three factors that influence a selection such as Text and Culture, Text and History, Text and Environment. I don’t find it hard. The highlight of our topic is  Factors Influencing A Selection.


Performance Task:

4) Create a Concept Map for the
Selection, “Family Cook”
6) The Concept Map shall describe the
culture, history and environment of
the selection, “Family Cook”. Be guided
by the pattern at the right.
7) Be creative. You may add additional
circles if necessary (to each factor).
8) Use PPT as the default file and
convert it to an image or JPEG file.
9) Upload it to your blog.











Comments